SC

Friday, February 12, 2016

Big Beautiful Doll – News Update

Big Beautiful Dolls Available Again....



Tallulah-Belle is hoping I will purchase a friend for her, and I would love to, but as I pointed out to her, BBD feet are huge, making finding shoes difficult if not impossible, so I have to pass on a nude doll. I think Nikia is lovely lovely lovely…. but her underwear is painted on, seeming to me better suited as a display doll rather than a play doll, and I don’t display dolls. I am, however, thrilled to see the return of these dolls (big thank you to MM for sending me the info and link) and wish this wonderful company all the best. I will be watching to see what they offer in the future.

If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to purchase a BBD, you can do so at I AM BEAUTIFUL DOLL COMPANY

Cheers!  

9 comments:

  1. Yeah! I did order the Dena and Dawn quite a while ago actually, after receiving an email from the I Am Beautiful doll company. Thanks to Vanessa Morrison, I have quite a wardrobe for these dolls (Dasia will just have to share!) I have also found sources for shoes for her on eBay. They are meant for ball jointed dolls, but there are several that work. It has been a while since I purchased them, but if you are interested, let me know and I will look up where I got them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would squeeze you so tight if you could direct me to shoes. ◕‿◕ TB might get a friend after all.

      Delete
  2. are the arms the same? I hope they are a little shorter, but my male dolls are always all over my Dasia! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to compare arms but I suspect they are the same length. I hope Dasia enjoys the attention. lol

      Delete
  3. I love Dawn's outfit. If I may ask where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jacket is from a 16" Tonner doll, and the dress is a sock (ssssh.... the hubs is still looking for his pair of missing black dress socks).

      Delete
  4. oh you temptress! ;-) I wonder how long my resolve to put the brakes on doll purchases will last when such sweeties become available?! For now, at least, I'll content myself to enjoy your photos of them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. Let's practice senseless acts of self-control together. ;-) xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I always love to hear from you. (◕‿◕✿)