SC

Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 WClub Integrity Toys Online Unveiling Event #2


This past Saturday (March 30th) the very effervescent Carol Roth welcomed WClub members to Integrity Toy’s second 2013 on-line event. Three doll lines were unveiled along with a Club Doll.

First to be presented was the Poppy Parker line. The theme was “At The 1965 International Fair”.  These dolls are estimated to ship June 2013. Suggested Retail Price: $89.00 US


Irresistible in India
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Limited Edition of 750 Dolls

She has Latino skin tone.

Spicy in Spain
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Limited Edition of 750 Dolls

She has normal Caucasian skin tone, a new screening with cat eyes, and dark blonde hair, which is a new color for Poppy. Gorgeous!


Sweet in Switzerland
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Limited Edition of 750 Dolls

She has Japan skin tone and comes with a pair of ice skates. Her dress is one-piece.

Pretty in Polynesia
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Limited Edition of 750 Dolls

She has a warmer (slightly tanned) skin tone (same as used for Hot Dots Poppy). Her dark brown eyes have never been used for a Poppy previously. She has an incredible beaded necklace, and her sarong turns into a bathing suit. Just lovely.


Joyful in Japan
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Limited Edition of 750 Dolls

She has Japan skin tone. She has a new screening, and she wears an incredible obi.

Second to be presented were Jem’s rivals - Roxy, Pizzazz, and Stormer of The Misfits. Hasbro and IT collaborated on The Misfit line (clothes, screening, instruments) to keep the girls true to the cartoon characters.


Third to be presented was the FR Classic line – These girls go back to the roots of Fashion Royalty. Although the facial screenings are new, they have a slightly retro vibe reminiscent of the early FR dolls. These dolls are estimated to ship late June / early July 2013. Suggested Retail Price $130 US

Nostalgia
Dania Zarr™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
Limited Edition Size: 600

Splendid
Jordan™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
Limited Edition Size: 400

Captivating
Anja™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
Limited Edition Size: 800


Ambitious
Kesenia™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
Limited Edition Size: 700

Polished
Korinne™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
Limited Edition Size: 700


The final presentation was the Club doll, Dania Zarr. She is smoking hot in a leather jacket with portrait collar. The jacket is cinched at the waist with a red obi belt. I thought the shoes weren't fierce enough for this outfit, but then I’m getting old and am not always up-to-date on current fashions. Things I liked about the doll – the striking fashion, the eye color (green), and the eye make-up palette (smoky). Despite not being a collector of wispy-waist FRs, and not been fond of tanned platinum blondes with pale pink lips, there was just enough appeal that I ordered her. 


Likely she’ll get a lip repaint when she arrives.


Cheers!

(¯`v´¯) ....♥
 `*.¸.*.♥.´´¯`•.¸°`*.¸.*.♥.´´¯`•.¸°
☼•**•..



18 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I am not a fan of 16 inch dolls, but I have always had a fascination with Poppy Parker, and this year, wow! I love all the fashions, it's like taking a vacation without the family fights or annoying airport trouble. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Awesome analogy.

      I loved some of Poppys’ fashions, too. The Spain dress and the Polynesian sarong/swimsuit seem timeless to me.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this news and the photos, Robin!

    I once had the Hasbro Misfits. Now I just have Roxy (broken at the waist) and Aja from the Holograms. These dolls are more elegant and much thinner than the originals. Interesting interpretation of the cartoon series' characters.

    So glad that I do not care for the Poppy nose and mouth. Whew. The outfits are gorgeous though. But I can pass.

    Now the Dynamite Girls ... I wish I could, I wish I might ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting to hear IT talk about how much input Hasbro had in the making of the Misfits. They insisted that IT stay true to the original characters and had a lot to say about the screenings and even the instruments.

      The DG line was revealed in the last online event. I’m really surprised that many dealers still have them available. Not the boys, they sold out quickly. I was lucky to get them both but am irritated that they are currently being held up in USA Customs. Grrrrr...

      Delete
  3. GOODNESS! THOSE ARE GORGEOUS DOLLS. I absolutely loove their expressions. Their various shades are nice too.
    Thanks for sharing.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They were hard to resist.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dolls! I especially like Captivating Anja. I don't have any FR dolls--not in my budget right now, but perhaps someday....LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That darn budget! It gets in the way of fun, eh? My budget is leaner this year but the good thing about that is I am picking and choosing more wisely than I used to, which means I am really enjoying the dolls I get.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. If only the were affordable! lol I can't believe the price hike this year.

      Delete
  6. I really like Splendid Jordan, Ambitious Kesenia and Captivating Anja <3 <3

    Dania Club doll is HOT !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You favored some of my favs, Sergio. I love Jordan except for her berry colored hair. Kesenia is a stunner but I’m not a fan of side glancing eyes (they’re seductive but difficult to work with when using them in doll stories). Anja was not among my favs (something looks odd about her mouth to me), although I think her necklace is tdf! Thanks for leaving a comment. I always enjoying hearing what other people like or don’t like.

      Delete
  7. I wish I was a WCLUB member, that black mink stole Jordan is totin is "TUFF".Thanks for showing,they're nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, she is struttin’ it! I was really happy to see Jordan make an appearance but held back on purchasing her because I wasn't keen on the berry colored hair. Wish she had black hair.

      Delete
  8. Wow, so much pretty all at once . . . let's break it down.

    I would take home all the Poppys, with the possible exception of the Swiss Miss. I don't like her dress; it looks too much like a costume. Putting a blonde in kimono was an interesting choice. I can't help but be reminded of my sansei triplets, even though I haven't put them in kimono.

    The Misfits . . . you know, I'm a child of the '80s and nostalgic as they come, but geez these dolls are ugly. The Rocker dolls were only slightly better.

    The new FRs are all lovely, but I agree with you on the shoes. I would have at least made them red to match her belt.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts on the collection – I find it so interesting to hear others' views. I agree with you – I would take home all the Poppys with the exception of Swiss Miss and Japan. I was so close to placing an order for all the others but reminded myself I don’t collect Poppy. When I became tempted again, they were sold out. Whew!

      And yeah, I am still puzzled about the club doll's shoes.

      Delete
  9. All I can say I WOW! No one does it like Integrity Toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I yearned for all these beauties and considered selling some stocks but Mr. wouldn't allow me. :(

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I always love to hear from you. (◕‿◕✿)