Last Saturday the very bubbly Carol Roth welcomed WClub members to Integrity Toy’s first 2013 on-line event for the unveiling of their spring collections (more unveilings are expected during the year).
David Buttry presented the Dynamite Girls (and boys) ‘London Calling’ collection. Seems like the kids were off holidaying in England, all decked out in youthful and very hip wintry fashions.
- Take the Picture - Poppy Parker body (with kitten heel foot) and the original Vanessa Perrin head sculpt.
- Think Pink - Monogram body (with Victoire Roux legs) and the Imogen head sculpt
- Quality Woman - Victoire Roux body
- Oh How to be Lovely - Poppy Parker body and the new Veronique Perrin sculpt
- Bonjour, Paris - Poppy Parker body and the original Veronique Perrin sculpt
- A Woman Who Thinks - Monogram body (with Victoire Roux legs) and the Anja head sculpt
- Let’s Kiss and Make up (Club Lottery Doll) Poppy Parker body and the closed mouth Vanessa Perrin (2nd edition) head sculpt.
For fans of 16 inch dolls, Tulabelle is interesting. She is the grand-daughter of Poppy Parker. She is an on-line fashion blogger who has inherited fashions from her famous grand-mother, so her style is eclectic, to say the least.
Lots of lovely, albeit budget busting, choices for everyone's taste.