SC

Friday, November 2, 2012

Home for Thanksgiving Dinner

Photo Styling Battle is a FR doll flickr group that has opened up a playground for doll redressing. There’s no voting or winning – the idea is to challenge each other’s creativity and to have fun.

The group's November challenge is to restyle either High End Envy Erin or Sweet Confection Poppy Parker using one of three theme options. I’m so enjoying the photos that are being added to the pool!

Here’s my entry - HEE Erin in the category “Home for Thanksgiving Dinner.”





Credits:
Coat - Clear Lan
Purse - POM
Scarf - Mattel
Earrings and pin - Dollar Store
Bracelets - model’s own
Pie - Re-Ment
Door and Wreath - Nancy Colgar 2003
Window - Photo Frame

Cheers!
 (¯`v´¯) ....♥
 `*.¸.*.♥.´´¯`•.¸°`*.¸.*.♥.´´¯`•.¸°

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmm ... the pie looks yummy!

    Oh and HEE Erin looks great, too. I love your dioramas so you know I think the setting is great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful dio. Love the door and wreath especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I love the setting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like that door. This diorama is very elegant. This doll is wearing a gorgeous clothes. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your set is divine but your styling is phenomenal. Her makeup and earrings are a perfect match to the dress and the scarf even has a dash of blue to match her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the set. Oh seeing pretty Erin makes me want to unpack some dolls! You're seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so very classy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I always love to hear from you. (◕‿◕✿)