SC

Monday, May 28, 2012

Redressing Monogram Magnificent

I like the FR Monogram dolls but am happy with just one, thank you. Monograms are supposedly the couture edition of FR, so Wallis (a former Monogram Magnificent) brings a tad of difference to my cast of girls. 

Having just received the FR Monogram 2011 Bemused outfit in the mail today, Wallis came out for some redressing. The Bemused outfit doesn’t strike me as particularly couture so we dressed it up with a Mattel sweater, an SLDoll belt and a La Boutique purse, then added a pin to the sweater plus some earrings and bracelets for a bit of sparkle. 

A dressed up dolly, of course, has to be seen in public.







Uh-oh! Looks like she’s searching through her bag for her credit card.


Why are dollies never sated? Rhetorical question.

Sigh…`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

8 comments:

  1. Rhetorical question, indeed, lol.

    I figured Wallis for a big time buyer. She drips eau de spoil me in every photo. Sigh. But they are soooo cute, we give in and so the dance goes.

    What would they say in return? "We're worth it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You’ve perfectly described the essence of these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I did not know that you have created a blog. Already have a newsegudiora. I told you in your other page that I like a lot all your creations as well as clothing and accessories for all your dolls. The window of this store is great. The doll is also very elegant. You've been on my blog (all4barbie.blogspot.com) and you are an inspiration for my dioramas. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marta. I enjoy your blog also.

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know you had a blog! Well, there goes the rest of my work day! It's so funny, I just ended my blog (for now) and commented, "I'd like to be like Roville. She creates, she photographs, she makes stories. But does it whenever she wants, on her terms with no blog. Seems like a peaceful existence." Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doll is truly magnificent, I adore her from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I are on the same page. :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I always love to hear from you. (◕‿◕✿)