SC

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ma Petite Chaise

Pottery Barn Sculptural Chair


 Library Chair: 4" wide x 3.5" deep x 5" high 

I adore 1:6 scale chairs. Back in January 2012 I purchased a miniature replica of a library chair from Pottery Barn. They also have a Ladderback and Windsor style. Retail approx. $20. Pottery Barn intended these chairs to be decorative items for your home office, den or living room. Dani shows us a much better use for them.  ;-)



Fashion Credits: 
Dress – Mattel 
Shoes – Mattel 
Jewelry and Belt - Matisse


Cheers!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥

9 comments:

  1. FR Dania is lovely. I think her use is much better than the original idea ;-D

    Thanks for sharing. I need to check on these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, D. She was my top convention pick. Forward glancing eyes and neutral makeup palette are my favs. She was a good sport to demo the chair, and she gets extra points for being willing to model an inexpensive fashion.

      Delete
    2. My first Momoko used to cringe at the sight of a Barbie outfit, lol.

      Oh but it is nice when the pricier dolls willingly wear less expensive fashions ;-D

      Delete
  2. Nice chair and mini dio. I regret not getting her at Wu Con last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, G. I hope you run across this particular Dania some time. I think I like her almost as much as Red Zinger.

      Delete
  3. I love love love your : j'adore ma petite chaise !
    Wow ! I love your little story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! Love your story, love your : Petite chaise !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your very kind comments. I’m always happy to hear when someone has enjoyed a visit to my blog.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I always love to hear from you. (◕‿◕✿)